Definition of sea potato in English:
A yellowish-brown European heart urchin.
- Echinocardium cordatum, class Echinoidea
- Last time I found a sea potato here, a kind of hairy sea-urchin that lives on sand.
- Starfish, sea potato and calcified red seaweed provide colour in Malta.
- On the rippled sand, peppered with worm casts, you may find spooters or razor shells and small sea urchins or sea potatoes.
Definition of sea potato in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan