Definition of sea potato in English:
A yellowish-brown European heart urchin.
- Echinocardium cordatum, class Echinoidea
- Last time I found a sea potato here, a kind of hairy sea-urchin that lives on sand.
- Starfish, sea potato and calcified red seaweed provide colour in Malta.
- On the rippled sand, peppered with worm casts, you may find spooters or razor shells and small sea urchins or sea potatoes.
Definition of sea potato in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.