A shell-less marine mollusk that is typically brightly colored, with external gills and a number of appendages on the upper surface.
- Order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
More example sentences
- This is called habituation, and it was first demonstrated in the simple sea slug.
- Each sea slug (they are hermaphroditic) produces up to 6,000 eggs per day.
- Could a sea slug actually become a weapon against colon cancer?
More definitions of sea slugDefinition of sea slug in:
- The British & World English dictionary