- A popular name for a gull.More example sentences
- The cast includes rabbits, pigs, cows, cats, scorpions, seagulls, snails, penguins and bats.
- Certainly, the outdoor nature of the shoot offers up some unwanted ambiance (overly loud seagulls, microphone-flaunting winds), but this is not the reason for any aural concern.
- A dry northern wind at Christmas brings clouds of seagulls to Cambridge, landing them at 10 A.M. upon Harvard's stadium.
More definitions of seagullDefinition of seagull in:
- The British & World English dictionary