- Orders that are not to be opened before a specified time.More example sentences
- When that was done, further sealed orders were to be opened, which would instruct him to cruise in the South Pacific Ocean.
- The khan ordered two nobles to take one hundred warriors to the site and to then open his sealed orders.
- Before the war began all merchant ships on the high seas had been given sealed orders about what to do in case of hostilities.
More definitions of sealed ordersDefinition of sealed orders in:
- The British & World English dictionary