- A town or city with a harbor for seagoing ships.More example sentences
- Their inhabitants were outnumbered by the numbers living in seaports, dockyard towns, and regional centres.
- Most scholarship has focused on the nature of poor relief in colonial cities and seaports, and not in rural and interior towns.
- Anzac had anchored in the ancient seaport of Alexandria after a surprisingly rough transit through the Mediterranean Sea.
More definitions of seaportDefinition of seaport in:
- The British & World English dictionary