- A sudden disturbance of the sea caused by a submarine eruption or earthquake.More example sentences
- The museum in Indonesia's politically fraught Aceh province was shaken by the seaquake that triggered off the tsunami.
- In the same year the Hawaiian Islands, Spain, England and Latin America are also devastated by seaquakes and floods.
- Devastated by an epic seaquake, Japan and its people struggle for survival…
More definitions of seaquakeDefinition of seaquake in:
- The British & World English dictionary