Definition of seasoning in English:
1Salt, herbs, or spices added to food to enhance the flavor.
- It contained many seasonings, low salt food items, and lists the store where they can be found.
- Another way to increase appetite is to add flavor to wholesome foods using spices, sauces and seasonings.
- Try different sauces, marinades, seasonings and other ingredients.
2The process of adjusting the moisture content of wood to make it more suitable for use as timber.
- Many quality-conscious wine-makers will pay a premium for wood dried in the open air, however, and an increasing number of them actually select and buy their own wood in advance of seasoning.
- The technology involves the seasoning of wood with chemicals.