- A belt or strap securing a person to prevent injury, especially in a vehicle or aircraft.More example sentences
- They should only wear a two-point lap belt if a three-point seat belt is not available.
- She let the operators slip off her high-heels, fasten the seat belt, and pull over the metal strap.
- Strangely, though, when you omit to fasten your seat belt the car lets out a single soft, sweet, sustained chime.
More definitions of seat beltDefinition of seat belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary