- A period in someone’s adult life when they act as a child, either for fun or as a consequence of reduced mental capabilities.More example sentences
- They're cantankerous and cussed and refuse to obey the rules, but they're like naughty schoolboys enjoying a second childhood.
- I think there's joy in telling a story for children and for adults too, who live through a second childhood when seeing this show.
- If my grown up children caught me with it they might think I was entering my second childhood.
More definitions of second childhoodDefinition of second childhood in:
- The British & World English dictionary