- Something, in particular documentation, which confirms the existence of unavailable primary evidence.More example sentences
- This is secondary evidence (in one case, hearsay as well) and I have accordingly approached it with caution.
- Many of these contributors are acknowledged experts in their field and their command over both primary and secondary evidence is of a very high standard.
- If the original assignment was not stamped then secondary evidence of it would not be admissible.
More definitions of secondary evidenceDefinition of secondary evidence in:
- The British & World English dictionary