- 1Of or like a sector: sectorial boundariesMore example sentences
- The vast majority of these immigrants were brought to Europe or allowed to come because of sectorial labor shortages in Europe.
- Mr Warburton said release of the minutes would expose external directors to undue criticism and pressure from the sectorial groups they nominally represent.
- The survey which was conducted among a sample of over 850 companies on the island of Ireland, across 11 industry sectors, shows geographical and sectorial variations.
- 2 Zoology Denoting a carnassial tooth, or a similar cutting tooth in mammals other than carnivores.More example sentences
- The high sectorial trigonid and typical carnivoran shear patterns justify identification of UALVP 44186 as carnivoran.
- Thylacoleo are highly specialized brachycephalic predators with greatly hypotrophied molar rows and hypertrophied sectorial third premolars.
- It also differs from A. rhodius by its less sectorial entolophid on M 1-3.
More definitions of sectorialDefinition of sectorial in:
- The British & World English dictionary