- Not be deceived by; detect the true nature of: he can see through her lies and deceptionsMore example sentences
understand, get/have the measure of, read like a book• informal be wise tohave someone's number (about)
- Of course, the electorate are increasingly seeing through the lies and deceit of Labour.
- Only by knowing his true nature was it possible to see through his gentlemanly veil.
- It amazes me how they can obfuscate or even lie and believe people won't see through them.
More definitions of see throughDefinition of see through in:
- The British & World English dictionary