- A very small pearl.More example sentences
- She also wore her mother's long white veil with a seed pearl and diamanté tiara, and carried a bouquet of lemon illios and cream Bianca roses in a teardrop effect.
- The gem-studded epaulettes are fringed with seed pearls.
- Kino has only a few seed pearls worth very little, and that will not pay the doctor's fee, so the servant closes the gates in Kino's face.
More definitions of seed pearlDefinition of seed pearl in:
- The British & World English dictionary