- 1A machine for sowing seed mechanically.More example sentences
- When seeding into a tilled seedbed, band seeders with press wheels are an excellent choice.
- The advent of air seeders with seed and fertilizer distribution provide another placement option.
- Jethro Tull invented a horse-drawn hoe as well as a mechanical seeder which allowed seeds to be planted in orderly rows.
- 2A plant that produces seeds in a particular way or under particular conditions: [in combination]: a beautiful, hardy annual self-seederMore example sentences
- Most scrub dominants recover by resprouting and clonal spread, while many herbaceous species are obligate seeders.
More definitions of seederDefinition of seeder in:
- The British & World English dictionary