- 1So as to give the impression of having a certain quality; apparently: a seemingly competent and well-organized personMore example sentences
- Tiny took us along the seemingly endless corridors to the gate at the end and he opened it for us.
- The photo finish, the seemingly endless pause and then the euphoria simply made it all the more memorable.
- Despite seemingly endless supplies of ball, Currie were unable to add to their tally after the break.
- 1.1 [sentence adverb] According to the facts as one knows them; as far as one knows: it’s touch and go, seemingly, and she’s asking for youMore example sentences
- According to local estate agents even a little change seemingly goes a long way.