- A record produced by a seismograph.More example sentences
- The seismograms from earthquakes recorded at stations all over the world are analyzed to derive compressional and shear wave velocity and density as a function of depth.
- All data are rapidly made available, and seismograms from large earthquakes are posted within minutes of occurrence.
- Seismic interpretation began with the generation of synthetic seismograms and subsequent ties to seismic data.
More definitions of seismogramDefinition of seismogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary