- Assessment or evaluation of oneself or one’s actions and attitudes, in particular, of one’s performance at a job or learning task considered in relation to an objective standard.More example sentences
- Additionally, the contractor is invited and encouraged to submit self-assessments of performance for consideration by the review board during the formal evaluation process that occurs at the end of each evaluation period.
- You'll need to make that argument by drawing upon your current assessment of the work, your original self-assessments, your peer responses, and my responses.
- Without knowledge of the subjects' self-assessments, raters evaluated the subjects on the basis of their childhood memories.
More definitions of self-assessmentDefinition of self-assessment in:
- The British & World English dictionary