- Contempt or loathing for oneself or one’s actions: they expressed self-contempt for having wasted so many hours in front of the idiot boxMore example sentences
- At the same time, if moral guidance is itself morally repugnant, then self-contempt is equally as abhorrent.
- Self-righteousness is a manifestation of self-contempt.
- His unbalanced self-esteem gradually turned into self-contempt.
More definitions of self-contemptDefinition of self-contempt in:
- The British & World English dictionary