- another term for self-deception.More example sentences
- He has an eye for the compromises and self-deceits that can make us ‘either tyrant or traitor or prisoner’.
- By the close of the story, it seems that the narrator has only begun to come to terms with the self-deceit he has practiced on himself.
- They tilt at windmills and the hardships they endure are nothing more than the fruits of their own self-deceit.
More definitions of self-deceitDefinition of self-deceit in:
- The British & World English dictionary