- Generated by itself, rather than by some external force: the strident activity of the industrial scene seems to be self-generatingMore example sentences
- Countries need basic self-generating economic enterprises more than external relief.
- I don't think running a self-generating venture like a local market should be beyond any sound town council.
- According to the Secretary, the focus has now shifted from social empowerment to money for self-generating schemes.
More definitions of self-generatingDefinition of self-generating in:
- The British & World English dictionary