- The idea one has of one’s abilities, appearance, and personality: sickness is an affront to one’s self-image and dignityMore example sentences
- The introject and the corresponding self-image of the mourner are in a constant and endless relationship.
- Processing thinking is also misused by most adolescents to create artificial self-images or egos by erroneously thinking that their worth is connected to external conditions, possessions, looks, and behavior.
- Human beings have needs that make living meaningful, create favorable self-images and enhance close relations with other people.
More definitions of self-imageDefinition of self-image in:
- The British & World English dictionary