- 1The quality of being self-indulgent.More example sentences
- Thirty years ago Aron worried about a kind of hedonistic self-indulgence characteristic of decadent societies.
- It's a distended medley of uproars, asinine taunts, genuine skill, charm, and self-indulgence.
- The cast approaches the material with relish and Polanski prevents broad characterisations and self-indulgence amongst his actors.
- 1.1Something done in a self-indulgent way: Sunday’s simpleminded pleasures and self-indulgencesMore example sentences
- With our junk food, lack of exercise, self-indulgences and self-imposed stress, many of our old folk will outlive their sons, daughters and even grandchildren.
- Well, I have to snap out of all sorts of self-indulgences today.
- He is also forbidden the self-indulgences of most monarchs including the acquisition of large harems of wives, stocks of silver and gold, or large stables of horses for military adventures.