- Understanding of oneself or one’s own motives or character.More example sentences
- It is crucial to differentiate the phenomenon of self-awareness from discrete pieces of self-knowledge.
- It was the best thing I ever did, apart from quitting smoking, and it gave me so much self-knowledge.
- To me, self-knowledge equals freedom, and I believe that the key to all of this is freedom.
- More example sentences
- It helps that the lyrics included with Greatest Hits finally help explicate the song as more of a self-knowing lament about immaturity, rather than a tribute to it as I always thought.
- In a very self-knowing way it parodies some of the elements of ‘traditional’ anime, and finds a way to spin it all out into a new blend of an unidentifiable genre.
- You can recognize self-knowing original wakefulness and arrive in the natural state, genuinely and authentically.
More definitions of self-knowledgeDefinition of self-knowledge in:
- The British & World English dictionary