- 1Denoting an asset that earns back its original cost out of income over a fixed period.More example sentences
- When the consumer pays something, this is known as a self-liquidating premium because the price asked of the consumer is set to cover the cost of the premium to the brand.
- 1.1Denoting a loan used to finance a project that will bring a sufficient return to pay back the loan and its interest and leave a profit.More example sentences
- There is a benign form that springs up naturally in a free-market to extend short-term, self-liquidating credit.
- In other words, he wanted government deficits to be temporary, moderate, and self-liquidating.
More definitions of self-liquidatingDefinition of self-liquidating in:
- The British & World English dictionary