- Locking itself shut or in a fixed position: self-locking screwsMore example sentences
- As for locking caribiners, you have a choice of self-locking or screw-lock.
- So far we have managed to hold things more or less together, with the promise of our own proprietary self-locking tie and application tool, available later this year.
- They're not only self-locking but also re-usable during service without damage to the nut or stud.
More definitions of self-lockingDefinition of self-locking in:
- The British & World English dictionary