- Self-control.More example sentences
- Self-control leads to self-mastery, enabling one to be more successful in achieving outer and inner goals.
- This resolution and self-mastery lasted precisely as far as the address book on the mantelpiece, which revealed not a single person who would have the faintest idea what I was talking about.
- It will be particularly salutary because it allows us to discourse again about self-discipline, self-mastery, and maybe even the exercise of the will.
More definitions of self-masteryDefinition of self-mastery in:
- The British & World English dictionary