- Excessively preoccupied with one’s own life and circumstances; thinking only about oneself: even self-obsessed pop stars don’t want the rumor mill to overshadow their musicMore example sentences
- He was at a self-obsessed age, in a self-obsessed field, living in a self-obsessed era.
- Travel is a paradoxical business - supposedly outgoing, in fact self-obsessed.
- Obviously, he needed to get out from under a self-obsessed, over-bearing mother!
More definitions of self-obsessedDefinition of self-obsessed in:
- The British & World English dictionary