Definition of self-opinionated in English:
Having an arrogantly high regard for oneself or one’s own opinions: a pompous, self-opinionated bully
More example sentences
- The man is ambitious, arrogant, self-opinionated, and has a blinkered vision that he alone is right, and that everyone else is wrong.
- There was a Union Deputy Minister who was rather self-opinionated and was also a bully.
- It's bad enough having to put up with all the self-opinionated, right-wing, boringly predictable columnists in the Murdoch press.
- Example sentences
- French hypocrisy and their inflated self-opinion is nothing new to most people, especially their neighbours.
- The treasured ideas of self-importance and self-opinion, of ideal birth and quality, had become more precious to him (like the hoard to the miser), because he could only enjoy them in secret.
- Finally, participants are asked to divide a circle into pieces, such that the size of each piece reflects the extent to which the respondent's self-opinion is based on each chosen attribute.
Definition of self-opinionated in:
- British & World English dictionary