- Praise of oneself; boasting.More example sentences
- When we received the paperwork to nominate ourselves we didn't bother, thinking that self-praise was no praise but boy, were we wrong!
- Apart from more self-praise, we praise others more often today.
- In both of these recent trials, the authorities came away with a guilty verdict - and self-praise that ‘a message has been sent’ - while avoiding the central issue.
More definitions of self-praiseDefinition of self-praise in:
- The British & World English dictionary