- A system whereby individuals rent containers or units of space within a large warehouse to store possessions.More example sentences
- Police have seized half a ton of ammonium nitrate fertiliser, in a self-storage warehouse near Heathrow Airport.
- Somewhere in your garage, attic, basement, shed or rented self-storage space, treasures abound.
- Safestore, which currently has 70 storage facilities in the UK, says self-storage is now a major factor in the UK housing market.
More definitions of self-storageDefinition of self-storage in:
- The British & World English dictionary