- (Of an album, CD, etc.) having a title that is the same as the performer’s name.More example sentences
- This year has found The Coral in rude health, building on the momentum of their self-titled debut album selling 270,000 copies.
- In 2002, Busted released their self-titled debut album.
- On June 22, Planet Hollywood in Times Square held a party to promote thirteen-year-old pop sensation Jojo's self-titled debut album.
More definitions of self-titledDefinition of self-titled in:
- The British & World English dictionary