- A feature of a product for sale that makes it attractive to customers.More example sentences
- This property has a number of strong selling points including size, period features, location and very good condition.
- This property's location, period features and good sized back garden will be strong selling points.
- Actium's impressive gardens are a defining feature and are sure to prove a strong selling point.
More definitions of selling pointDefinition of selling point in:
- The British & World English dictionary