- (Of a written work) dealing partly with the writer’s own life but also containing fictional elements.More example sentences
- At the same time, the pacing is less frenzied, the attitude toward the semi-autobiographical protagonist free of narcissism.
- A more personal take on the costs of displacement appears in British artist Isaac Julien's semi-autobiographical film Paradise Omeros.
- Princesa is based on the book of the same name, a semi-autobiographical story, co-written by the real Fernanda.
More definitions of semiautobiographicalDefinition of semiautobiographical in:
- The British & World English dictionary