Definition of semifluid in English:
Having a thick consistency between solid and liquid.
- Organisms living in that environment would, of necessity, be specifically adapted to coping with a very soft, semi-fluid bottom.
- All hollowpoint bullets depend on a fluid or semi-fluid medium to enter the hollowpoint cavity and push out on the walls to start expansion.
- Art hung on the walls, actual semi-fluid pigment manually applied to a canvas substrate.
nounBack to top
A semifluid substance.
- At one point, he must have weighed close to two hundred pounds - eyes milky semi-fluid, coat a mess of folds and fatty tumors.
- Soils, be they active or buried, represent dynamic, extremely viscous fluids or semi-fluids.
- All fluids, semifluids, creams and powders must be dispensed correctly with a disinfected spatula.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.