- Denoting minerals that can be used as gems but are considered to be less valuable than precious stones.More example sentences
- The exhibition also has a wide array of products such as necklaces, bangles, full and half-sets, pendants, precious and semi-precious stones, designer jewellery and birthstones.
- The combination of gold with creative materials, colourful precious stones and semi-precious stones is also very much in vogue.
- The products on display include necklaces, bangles, full and half sets, pendants, coins, precious and semi-precious stones, designer jewellery and birth-stones.
More definitions of semipreciousDefinition of semiprecious in:
- The British & World English dictionary