Definition of sempervivum in English:
A plant of a genus that includes the houseleek.
- Genus Sempervivum, family Crassulaceae
- Agaves, pelargoniums, yuccas, sedum, sempervivum, cacti - if they can survive your winters or you have a light frost-free place to overwinter them - all are suitable.
- They feature specimens from three unthirsty groups of plants - sedums, sempervivums, and yuccas - all of which display handsome foliage year-round, with a bonus of seasonal bloom.
- Strawberry pots overflow with sedums and sempervivums.
Words that rhyme with sempervivumalgorithm • logarithm
Definition of sempervivum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.