- A noncommissioned officer in the US Air Force ranking above master sergeant and below chief master sergeant.More example sentences
- My selection allowed for many growth opportunities and contributed to my future success and first-time up selections for senior master sergeant and chief master sergeant.
- When the Air Force made both of them senior master sergeants, the race became an official event.
- So, we have programs that are being run by technical sergeants that are frequently administered at a main operating base by senior master sergeants.
More definitions of senior master sergeantDefinition of senior master sergeant in:
- The British & World English dictionary