- (Of hearing loss) caused by a lesion or disease of the inner ear or the auditory nerve.More example sentences
- To some extent the utility of the various hearing screening tests depends on the age of the patient and whether hearing loss is sensorineural or conductive.
- Symptoms include the acute onset of vertigo, sensorineural hearing loss, tinnitus, nausea and emesis.
- Temporal bone fractures can cause unilateral sensorineural and conductive hearing loss.
More definitions of sensorineuralDefinition of sensorineural in:
- The British & World English dictionary