- Tending to cause division into constituent or individual elements.More example sentences
- It typically takes three times as much separative work to enrich uranium from its natural state to 5 percent LEU than it does to enrich LEU to 90 percent HEU.
- As previously noted, he was however of the view that the ‘trumpet’ shape might even enhance the normal separative effect of the conventional frusto-conical shape.
- Thus the total estimated time for all procedures involving spectral-spatial images and separative ESR-CT should be on the order of several hours.
More definitions of separativeDefinition of separative in:
- The British & World English dictionary