- 1Publish or broadcast (a story or play) in regular installments: sections of the book were serialized in The New YorkerMore example sentences
- The result was essentially a Saturday story serialized over three days that took readers into Earls's struggle.
- Also, the book was originally published serialised in a magazine.
- When the manuscript of Silent Spring was serialized in The New Yorker in June 1962, Carson was demonized.
- 2Arrange (something) in a series.More example sentences
- I thought you did an incredible job of serializing the classes.
- Something more along the lines of an instant messaging chat room session, where the alternating blog entries are serialized, would be better.
- If the threads are inherently serialized, however, the improved cache hit rate may be worth it.
- More example sentences
- That novel was popularized further through a television serialization in 1990.
- They frequently published pirated serialisations of Dickens's novels, garnering extra sales for their papers without paying him a cent.
- In two serialisations, thousands of words of reportage and endless interviews, its author succeeded in guaranteeing that once it reached the bookstands, his book would be a blockbuster.
More definitions of serializeDefinition of serialize in:
- The British & World English dictionary