- The level of a pathogen in a population, as measured in blood serum.More example sentences
- In addition, because HIV infection was a risk factor for serious adverse reactions, incidence may be higher in populations with higher HIV seroprevalence.
- We compared differences in seroprevalence and proportions of groups with a positive history by using the test; we also analysed other variables (unadjusted and adjusted) using logistic regression.
- The HIV seroprevalence among women attending antenatal clinics increased from 1.2 to 5.2% between 1994 and 1998.
More definitions of seroprevalenceDefinition of seroprevalence in:
- The British & World English dictionary