- 1(In tennis and other racket sports) a game in which a particular player serves.More example sentences
- The American saves a break point but seals his first service game with a strong serve.
- With the crowd cheering her, she had game points twice on her next service game, but double-faulted each time.
- Scott looks to be getting ready for a fifth set as he plays a disastrous service game, double-faulting at break point, 4-1.
More definitions of service gameDefinition of service game in:
- The British & World English dictionary