1A person or organization that services something: you will have to go to your car servicer for this
More example sentences
- Meanwhile, in January 1999, FDA rescinded its compliance policy guide that had regulated third-party servicers of medical devices.
- The only service industries to remain onshore will be those where the servicer has to be physically close to the consumer.
- Others who have worked with him say he is unusual in being a brilliant organiser and client servicer.
2North American An organization that collects debt payments on behalf of a lender.
- Most of their loans are managed by firms called servicers.
- On top of the legal risks, reworking loans can be costly for master servicers.
- He was previously president of Lombard, a wholly-owned Morgan Stanley non-performing loan servicer in Japan.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of servicer in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.