noun (plural servicewomen)
- A woman serving in the armed forces.More example sentences
- It recalls the names of all those servicemen and servicewomen who died in service of our country in war.
- We'll tell you how they're bringing America's pastime to servicemen and servicewomen deployed overseas.
- For the Minister to suggest that I am not patriotic or supportive of our servicemen and servicewomen, is very deeply offensive to me.
More definitions of servicewomanDefinition of servicewoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary