- An explosive charge with a cavity that focuses the blast into a small area.More example sentences
- Their proliferation of plastique explosives, shaped charges, and remote detonation just aren't enough!
- The shaped charge of an RPG explosive warhead is designed to shoot a rapier-like jet of hot copper into the target, invariably resulting in loss of life and the probable destruction of the armoured vehicle or tank.
- These changes reflect the development of ever more powerful antitank weapons - depleted uranium rods and so-called shaped charges (explosives configured to create a jet of hot metal that burns its way through armour).
More definitions of shaped chargeDefinition of shaped charge in:
- The British & World English dictionary