- A persimmon, especially one of an early fruiting orange variety grown in Israel.More example sentences
- I love sharon fruit [persimmon] and mangoes, typical of Caribbean people, and I'm also really into garlic.
- I well recall, and it wasn't long ago, being impressed by a sharon fruit.
- It has also been called ‘Japanese persimmon’ and a variety of it (cultivated in Israel) is extensively marketed as ‘sharon fruit’.
More definitions of sharon fruitDefinition of sharon fruit in:
- The British & World English dictionary