- Used to introduce an extraordinary deed, story, or transformation: She prayed for his arrival and shazam! There he wasMore example sentences
- Well, Capt. Leo can't just sit there and watch his little buddy zoom off into eternity, so he dons his flight gear and, shazam!
- There you are, coming to the end of whatever it is you do in front of a live audience, and suddenly - shazam!
- Thanks to near-constant buying and selling of small bottling operations, the deal also helped Coke achieve consistent profit gains, turning the once-stodgy company into - shazam!
1940s: an invented word, used by conjurors.
More definitions of shazamDefinition of shazam in:
- The British & World English dictionary