- A short knife similar to a dagger, carried in a sheath.More example sentences
- Don't carry your fixed-blade sheath knife right next to your spare pistol magazines.
- My sheath knife had the standard Bowie blade with a hollow pommel concealing a spool of approximately ten metres of single-strand nylon fishing line, five hooks, and five needles and thread.
- A double barrelled shotgun lay on the ground, and a sheath knife was stuck in the soil.
More definitions of sheath knifeDefinition of sheath knife in:
- The British & World English dictionary