- British term for hardtack.More example sentences
- Some examples of this sort are the small oyster cracker, used on top of seafood chowders, and the crackers known as ship's biscuit (or pilot biscuit or sea biscuit).
- Now, Canada frequently shipped significant volumes of flour, legumes, ship's biscuit, and some lumber to Louisbourg, and lesser amounts directly to Martinique and Saint-Domingue.
- Sebastian looked at the lone crab, pulled a few crumbs from his pocket, and dropped a bit of ship's biscuit in to him.
More definitions of ship's biscuitDefinition of ship's biscuit in:
- The British & World English dictionary