- The crew of a ship.More example sentences
- By order of the Admiralty both ships exchanged entire ship's companies, officer complement and Fleet Command, and returned to their respective stations.
- This was rowed from ship to ship and the ship's company in each case were assembled to witness the punishment.
- That allowed the embarked Marines and members of the ship's company to go ashore.
More definitions of ship's companyDefinition of ship's company in:
- The British & World English dictionary